NAFASI YA KAZI UNDERGROUND PRODUCTION ENGINEER - ACACIA MINING TUMA MAOMBI KABLA YA TAREHE 19 JANUARY 2017
UNDERGROUND PRODUCTION ENGINEER-080322
UNDERGROUND PRODUCTION ENGINEER
Acacia Mining seeks to employ an Underground Production Engineer based at North Mara Mine in Tanzania. This role reports to the Underground Mining Section Leader and the role holder will be accountable for underground mine design, medium term planning and production Drill & Blast.
This is a permanent role, with the work roster being six weeks on and three weeks off.
• Ensure safe work practices by attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies of Acacia, as well as other policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Development of mine design and layouts, ensuring compliance to the layout implementation.
• Monitor compliance to the daily tracking and weekly plan.
• Production Drill & Blast
o Ensure compliance to the required stope notes for all stopes.
o Completion of drill design for all production drill activities
o Preparation of blast design for all production blast activities
o Reconciliation of drill and blast performance, ensuring compliance to all stope reconcilliation
o Maintain compliance to logging and firing of IKON electronic blasts
• Maintain Ventilation, Cement Aggregate Fill (CAF), Drill & Blast (D&B), and Long-Hole Open Stoping (LHOS) engineering systems.
• Assist with the underground optimisation projects as required.
• Prepare regular production reports and stope file notes for the underground operation.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Mining Engineering
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an underground mining operation
• At least 1 years’ experience as production drill and blast engineer
• Experience in the Gold Mining Industry is preferred
Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
• Underground Mining Methods and Systems
• Mine design and planning
• OHS Legislation
• Mines Regulations and Act
• Electronic blasting system IKON
• Production Drill and Blast in open stoping mines
• Use of mine design software Deswick, Surpac, Studio5DP or similar
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Computer skills in MS Office Excel, Word, Outlook, Access
• Analysis and diagnosis of data
• Team Membership
Job Mining - Underground
Primary LocationTanzania-Mara Region-North Mara Gold Mine
Unposting Date Jan 19, 2017, 7:59:00 AM
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
Latest from ajira zetu
- NAFASI ZA KAZI KARIAKOO MARKET CORPORATION - TUMA MAOMBI KABLA YA TAREHE 25 APRIL 2017
- NJIA 5 ZA KUONGEZA UFANISI KATIKA UTENDAJI WA KAZI
- NAFASI ZA KAZI DRIVER & PROJECT MANAGER - AMREF HEALTH AFRICA (TANZANIA), TUMA MAOMBI YAKO KABLA YA TAREHE 20 APRIL 2017
- NAFASI YA KAZI REAL ESTATE OFFICER - TANZANIA TEACHER'S UNION, TUMA MAOMBI KABLA YA TAREHE 21 APRIL 2017
- NAFASI YA KAZI MANAGER – MDH, TUMA MAOMBI KABLA YA TAREHE 18 APRIL 2017