Quality Audit Manager (Grade 10)
Quality Audit Officer is responsible to ensure that the customer operations department is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements of the company. This includes operational compliance and customer expectations.
Quality Audit Officer, coordinates the activities required to meet these quality standards, also monitor and advise on the performance of customer operations verticals i.e. Stores, Call Centre, Social Media, and Swap Centres. Also includes producing data and reports on performance, measuring against set standards.
• To ensure absolute assurance on all the process and policies governing all the touch points that
everything is according to the set policies and procedure.
• To establish governance model of customer experience, ambiance and customer effort.
• Devising and establishing customer operations touch points quality procedures, standards and
• Making sure that customer operations or service provisioning processes meet companies regional and international standards;
• Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
• Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
• Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
• Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
• Using relevant quality tools and making sure staff understand how to improve quality of
service and experience in all touch points.
• Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors
• Performing Competency analysis, Suggesting training needs by profiling advise on training
plans for staffs.
• To ensure all shops are efficiently and effectively managed, visiting them regularly, and
monitoring their compliance with policy, procedure and standards.
• To promote a customer experience approach within the retail business, investigating complaints or issues of poor customer service, both timely and efficiently.
• Quality Assurance Officer provides guidelines to all touch points to ensure the highest quality service possible to our customers.
• Preparing and analysing customer operation’s reports
• >85% Customer satisfaction & 100% FCR of the Walk-in Customers in all touch points
• 100% compliance of processes that governs each customer operations vertical and touch points
• 100% support in all escalated issues that affects quality of service
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of Quality Standards Supervision and Monitoring
• University degree in business administration or related areas.
• MBA or Masters is desired.
• Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
This position is open to people: Local
"We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices"
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
Anti Money Laundery Analyst (Grade 10)
The AML Analyst is responsible to ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transaction and ensure timeous reporting of suspicious transactions to the Head of risk and Compliance who is the designated Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
• Investigate and assess all AML/CFT alerts from existing systems for potential positive alerts
• Investigate, assess and clear daily logs resulted from transaction monitoring alerts.
• Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions and
daily assessment of AML reports for potential suspicious activities
• Ensure timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions to Head of risk and Compliance who is the designated
• Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
• Ensure customer and agent terrorist and sanctions screening takes place against all required sanctions lists including Political Exposed Persons (PEP) to be updated from time to time.
• Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends
• Perform monthly AML risk based review and analysis on individual and business accounts and made recommendations for further review
• Conduct investigations on cases and alerts produced through TigoPesa system or other systems (RAalerts)
• Ensure the AML monitoring systems are properly up and running and report any system malfunction noted
• Strong knowledge of Know Your Customer and Customer Identification requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science or related fields
• At least three (3) years’ experience working as Analyst in AML related field in financial institutions, telecom or auditing firm
• Professional qualification/Certification in a professional association such as the Association of Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) will be an added advantage.
• High level of computer literacy exceptionally conversant with Word, excel
• Strong analytical skills required to organize and analyze multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong database skills, including working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, advanced database and statistical functions and methods.
• Knowledge and understanding of AML/CFT regulations including International Anti-money
laundering efforts and agencies (e.g FATF).