Brand Manager (Grade 13)
This position will have responsibility for developing and managing the TIGO brand. The position has leadership responsibility related to, brand equity . The Brand Manager is responsible for working as part of the marketing team to develop and execute marketing programs associated with the growth of the TIGO brand.
• Brand Strategy
• Brand Guidelines
• Product Communication
• Institutional Communication
• Building Brand Strategy to align Tigo to desire Brand position, across all segments and categories
• Apply brand guiding principles and ensure bran image sustainability
• Guaranteeing we deliver on brand promise and maintain brand consistency
• Managing brand equity
• Developing brand positioning tactics
• Analyze product/service performance and prepare market feedback report
• Responsible together with CU Manager to execute research plan, to cover all Brand aspects required
to design high performance campaigns
• A&P budgets Owner for his market.
• Administrate A&P budget across categories
• Execute Brand training plans for Category teams
• Define and validate creative brief for local and regional campaigns; and develop communication strategy guidelines for markets
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree, preferably in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration and Engineering
MBA or master preferably in Marketing
• Minimum 5+ years of proven experience in Product Management or Branding
• Extensive senior marketing and managerial experience preferably in FMCG
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
• Core knowledge about marketing-related subjects such as advertising, consumer behavior, marketing strategy, market research.
• Good knowledge in finance and very strong analytical skills.
• Is responsible for an effective flow of information about commercial strategy, plans and results to all employees
• Meets with the Global Categories to design Brand strategy foe each product
• Performs all managerial HR tasks in accordance with Tigo People policies
• Is responsible for the department to work effectively as a team
• Ensures successor planning and management development
• Motivates managers/team leaders and employees
• Is responsible for own development
• Reports on business performance
• Translates organizational goals into departmental strategic plan in cooperation with the managers or team leaders and ensures the business planning process is effectively performed
• Reports on brand performance
• Translates consumer strategy into action plan in cooperation with the brand specialists
• Is responsible for long term staff planning and optimal staff planning
• Determines which resources (financial, staffing and organization) and time schedules are
required to achieve objectives
• Prepares budget and forecast
Employee who wants to apply for this position should:
• Inform the Line Manager and HOD
• Send your application together with internal application form dully signed by the respective line manager
• .Do the assessment necessary to show the abilities and knowledge required by the position
• Lead team in all aspects of procurement, specifically supplier selection, negotiation and supply management according to the local procurement policy
• Create execute and re-evaluate category strategies aligned to company goals for all areas of significant spend.
• Ensure implementation of global supply chain strategies in local operation and represent local operation interests in global strategy creation.
• Overall responsibility for supply base management and performance management of existing supply base, actively seek market knowledge for existing and new products/services and shape Supply Base for efficiency.
• Develop and maintain relationship with key suppliers.
• Translate Commercial strategies into executable Procurement concepts, plans and business
models that best serves the company strategy.
• Contribute to overall Supply Chain department management and performance as part of Supply
Chain Management team.
• Management of Procurement team.
• Ensure competency development and skills of procurement team to meet job requirements.
• Ensure dimensioning of staff and backup of critical functions.
• Act as a source of procurement expertise to others, support and coach other colleagues in complex procurement issues.
• Raise awareness and profile of Procurement locally and globally.
• Review procurement recommendations for Purchase Committee decision
• Ensure Purchase Orders are raised in accordance with agreed price, conditions and delivered as per agreed lead-time.
• Work with Finance to adhere to broader finance and risk requirements.Create and maintain instructions and documented processes within area of responsibility.
• Continuous improvements: Initiate and implement improvements through tools, metrics,
processes and policies.
• Compliance:Ensure that a consistent professional approach to procurement is practiced throughout the organization in compliance with internal corporate policies and specifically procedures regarding procurement.
Qualifications & Experience
• University Degree in Procurement, Business Administration, Economics.
• Preferably an MBA or Master’s degree International procurement certification
• Minimum 5-7 years procurement experience preferably with telecom background
• Experience in managing teams Experience and knowledge in the procurement system.
• People Management
• Excellent in oral and written communication skills
• Independent and with good work attitude with high level of integrity.
This position is open to people:
TO APPLY CLICK HERE