Accounts Assistant (Grade 8)
To ensure all supplier invoices are recorded in invoice register within 24 hours after receipt and follow through the chain to ensure approvals are obtained in time to allow other payment processes to continue flawlessly. Ensure that all Journals and other accounting records are properly filed and for those that are more than one year are properly archived and also ensure are available when required by either auditors or any other staff. Actively participate in monthly, quarterly and yearend financial reporting.
• Receive and Register of all invoiced From suppliers as per invoice receiving procedures
• Work in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Ensuring all payments documents & Records are properly archived
• Backup responsibility for the functions position assigned in case of absence
• Retrieve of records from archive when required.
• Support auditors by providing documents from archive during auditing when required.
• Liaise with suppliers on payable related issues
• Backup responsible for the functions position assigned in case of absence
• Any other task as assigned by supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in B-com, Accounting or related field.
• 2yrs and above working experience in the Accounting field.
• Team Player
• Works well under pressure
"We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices" Only Successful Candidates will be contacted"
NAFASI YA KAZI ACCOUNT ASSISTANT – THE AGA KHAN FOUNDATION
The Aga Khan Foundation is a private, non-denominational, international development agency promoting creative and effective solution to selected problems that impede social and economic development in parts of Africa and Asia. AKF is a party of the AKF- East Africa Regional structure that supports programs in Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda in Tanzania AKF is managing a robust and expanding portfolio of multi-sectorial initiatives that includes rural economic development, education, health, nutrition, early childhood development and civil society strengthening. AKF has a strong team with operations in Dar es Salaam, Lindi, Arusha, Mwanza, Morogor And Zanzibar
AKF is looking for the dynamic and skilled professional who can take the role of the accounts assistant for the AKF Dar es Salaam office this position will report to the financial accountant
- Processing of payments including review of supporting document for reasonability and completeness
- Accurate data entry into the financial information systems and timely filling of financial documents
- Cash management including bank balances and petty cash, monthly bank and petty cash reconciliation cash replenishment and review of petty cash requests
- Disbarment of payment to suppliers and reconciliation of payables and receivables
- Raise receipt for cash received and deposit
- Perform all bank agent duties
- Timely preparation, reconciliation, payments and submission of various statutory obligation
- Generate and dispatch rental invoices to tenants on quarterly basis and booking of all rental income received
- Management of staff advances and accountabilities
i. A diploma/ advanced diploma in accounting or equivalent professional qualifications
ii. A minimum of 1 years’ experience preferably with development agency or non-government organization
iii. Proficiency in an accounting package, preferably in scala would be an advantage
iv. Computer literate with full command over excel
v. Good spoken and written English
Interested candidate should submit cover letter quoting the tittle of the position a CG and names conact information of 3 referees at least 2 of which must be professional before the close of business on January 26, 2018 by email [email protected] or to
AGA KHAN FOUNDATION,
P.O. BOX 125,
DAR ES SALAAM- TANZANIA
Source the Guardian January 15, 2018
1 Management of recruitment of new franchisees and shop footprint roll-out:
• Develop annual new shops roll-out plan.
• Manage the execution of the roll-out plan within the agree KPI’s.
• Recruit new franchisee as per franchisee recruitment criteria, assist effective implementation of new site acquisition and as well as support Company’s efforts at effective refurbishment and set up of new shops.
• Ensure the new franchisee understand the franchise operational standards, commission model and ROI.
• Ensure all new Vodacom shop staff undergoes the required training and induction prior to the new shop opening date or before the staff start attending customer in the shop.
• Project management; Manage cross functional support teams & suppliers to deliver the actions items within the agreed timelines to meet objectives.
2 Retail Marketing Management:
• Develop and execute in conjunction with the marketing teams, monthly & quarterly theme sales offers and promotions.
• Ensure all existing shops are well branded and maintain the correct look and feel that represents the Vodacom brand in a positive manner.
• Ensure availability of marketing POS elements for products and services, as well as sales promotions.
• All POS in the shops must be up to date at all times and timely distributed to all shops.
• Formulate staff uniform policy & ensure all shops adhere to the policy.
• In charge of device sales planning, proposition formulation & sales management.
• Formulate Sales & Marketing Initiatives & ensure effective communication for a successful execution.
3 Daily Operational Routines & Disciplines:
• Ensure the following monthly audits are conducted in all Vodacom shop and shared with key stakeholder and corrective action plan devised thereafter:
Customer experience feedback.
Customer satisfaction Index
Customer complaint rate.
Retail NPS score.
Policy, process, guideline compliance audit.
New product launches awareness and visibility in the shops.
Gauge new Product & service knowledge level.
• Conduct at least twice a year Vodacom shop staff satisfaction & business partner engagement score
• Manage new staff training and refresher training for all Vodacom shop staff by liaising with customer care training team and franchisee supervisors.
• Build an in-depth understanding of customer needs and develop training that will address the gap, which will ensure total customer satisfaction.
• Training Planning & management.
• Conduct weekly/ monthly knowledge assessment/fitness tests to all Vodacom shop staff.
• Policy, process, procedure & guideline formulation & compliance management.
• Send weekly Policy, process, procedure & guideline reminders to partners and Vodacom shop staff.
• Adopt a proactive approach and put contingency plans in place to prevent re-occurrences of queries/problems of similar nature to enhance customer experience.
4 Strategic Management:
• Financial management:
Define and motivate operational budgets required to meet the key performance objectives within the channel.
Forecast, plan, Manage and optimise the budget, ensuring all expenditure is in line with the agreed budgets.
Identify areas where money is lost and seek ways to reduce expenditure.
Manage Vodacom’s financial risk exposure regarding all commercial agreements concluded.
To identify areas of financial risk and implement risk mitigation processes.
• Commercial management:
Review the franchise commercial agreement from time to time to cover Vodacom of any risk that can be mitigated via the commercial agreement.
Review Vodacom franchise shop operational standards manual from time to time to ensure it is relevant.
Review the franchisee commission model from time to time to ensure that it’s meet business objectives & it is up to date with business strategy, as well as market trends.
• Customer Experience Management:
Formulate & implement strategic customer experience initiatives.
Manage quality assurance in all Vodacom shops.
Policy, process, procedure & guideline formulation & adherence audits.
• New projects management:
Manage end to end process for new project.
Set us task force team & motivate team to meet deliverables.
Prepare project plan and follow up on execution.
5 Administration and Reporting:
• Monitor the effectiveness of sales campaigns & promotion implemented in franchise & flagship shops (reporting weekly, monthly & quarterly sales trends).
• Generate pre & post promotions Profit & Loss reports.
• Provide weekly & monthly update on new shop roll-out status.
• Provide monthly training conducted and training plan for the following month.
• Provide remedy usage report.
• Provide monthly customer experience surveys.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Business Administration/ Sales & Marketing and equivalent.
• In-depth knowledge of communication industry trends, preferably commercially oriented.
• 2-3 years’ experience in leading retail and service operations in the mobile and/or in retail-intensive B2C industries, preferably with a significant service dimension.
• Experience in retail or brand marketing is preferably.
• Computer literate-Microsoft office, including Advanced/Intermediate Excel.
• Good knowledge of Vodacom’s products/services. As well as policy & procedures.
• Understanding of business finance, including budget management Skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and effective communications skills.
• High level presentation skills.
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : Ongoing
Key Account Manager - VGE - EBU - VGU - 001
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Responsible for the in country acquisition of 1–4 Vodacom Enterprise accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts to Vodacom
• Ensures delivery of all financial targets including gross margin, cost to manage, cost to connect, net assets, turnover, operational cash flow and average revenue per user (ARPU) and account (ARPA).
• Establishes appropriate relationships with customers in Vodacom and leverages those relationships to ensure maximum financial return from Vodacom customers
• Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts.
• Ensure appropriate inputs to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services satisfactions to customers
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
• Strong customer service and customer satisfaction ethos. Delivering results.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 19-Jan-18, 11:59:00 PM
To improve customer retention, focusing on enriching customer experience at the acquisition and decline stages of customer lifecycle, to derive better value for customer a well as Tigo, by means of segmentation and targeted approach, focusing specifically on the High Value segment as per Tigo’s commercial strategy. In terms of results, we are looking for reduction in customer and revenue churn; increase in the daily RGS subscriber base, increase in ARPU and package penetration for new customers, by
means of targeted activities, to derive positive impact on Topline and bottom-line revenues for Tigo
1. Core Responsibilities
• Use customer segmentation, data analytics and consumer insight/research as strong tools to design and manage a detailed campaign roadmap for reducing customer and revenue churn
• Reduce churn by means of predictive analytics and reactive churn control mechanisms
• Increase daily RGS base by targeting customers who appear on the monthly/60 day RGS base but not on the daily RGS base
• Develop a nursery program, in conjunction with the S&D and Customer Ops team, to increase the 4 month survival rate, ARPU and pack/MFS penetration for new subscribers
• Use innovative loyalty tools to increase longevity of customers, incentivizing loyal and high value customers
• Partner with Sales & Distribution and Customer Operations team to enhance quality of customer acquisition
• Coordinate with Customer Operations, Factory and Pricing team to enhance customer satisfaction
• Ensure specific focus on the High Value customer segment, to deliver the overall commercial strategy of Tigo
• Ensure profitability for business by means of effective business cases for each aspect of campaign
• Develop a monthly reporting system deep diving on all key aspects of churn viz. churn by value and customer
segment, revenue churn and churn by region
• Liaise with the customer operations and CU team to continually analyze reasons for churn coming from
complaints and/or consumer understanding exercises, thereby use the information
to deploy specific actions to reduce churn
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
• University Degree, preferably in Marketing, statistics or commerce3-5
years of total experience in telecommunications (Commercial/analytics)
• Excellent in analytics and segmentation
• Has a consumer focused acumen
• Financial ability, understands financial implications for the business
MFS 2B2 ACCOUNT MANAGER
This role is responsible for recruiting organizations that will use Tigo Pesa Business Payment solutions. The organizations include billers, bulk payers, merchants etc.
Acquire new companies to do drive Corporate Mobile Money adoption
• Achieve agreed sales and revenue target set each yearIdentification and recruitment of organizations with high volume transactions
• Open up new business opportunities by networking with internal and external stakeholders.
• Generate leads and have a workable funnel for closing deals.
• Manage preparation of all corporate customer proposals and presentations
• Recommend and advice department of product requirements for the market
• Lead commercial negotiations in line with MFS B2B principles.
Managing Key Accounts
• Ensure that the customer experience is of the highest possible quality and customers are treated fairly with focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
• Develop, implement and control account development plans to maximize revenues
• Develop sound business relationships with companies to maximize use of our service
• Ensure that all queries are attended and resolved in a timely manner
• Ensure that customers on boarded comply with all standards and adhere to all the MFS Policies & Procedures, at all levels.
• Recruit and manage relationships for NGO’s, Government, private entities, financial inclusion societies, educational organization, stores and other business with national outreach
Work to reduce dormant accounts on new and existing MFS B2B accounts portfolio
• Understand why customer have stopped or reduced use of corporate Tigo Pesa services and resolve the issues
• Encourage corporate customers to use Tigo Pesa services frequently
• Establish the best solution for the customer which is in line with our capabilities
• Arrange regular customer visits
Ensure all KYC documentation for each integration request is properly documented and is compliant with company rules
• Ensure all documentations are filled in designated areas and ready to be available
• Advice any required input to improve safe keeping of the customer records/database.
• Review and check contracts with companies/organizations that connect to Tigo Pesa
• Carry out a basic due diligence before signing a contract
Manage a team of Freelancers to achieve revenue and subscriber target
• Recruit, train on sales process, coach and develop freelancer to sell MFS B2B products
• Establish KPI’s and monitor performance of team
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree in marketing /business2+ years of experience in account acquisition/management.
• Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power PointAny IT background will be a plus
• Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
• Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be
seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.
• Ability to achieve results through others.Set and manage priorities
1. Responsible for sales project owner to drive sales targets and compromise with customer requirements.
2. Based on the business strategies, build and strengthen relationship with strategic accounts. Develop and enhance business to increase footprint in key accounts.
3. Collect the specific and accurate information from the customers and enable to run the project smoothly and promptly.
4. Drive the winning strategy and manage all aspects of the bidding projects,prepare and present proposal documentation according to customer requirements,and build customer satisfaction and develop customer relationship.
5. Work closely with pre- and post-sales teams to ensure better and efficient end-to-end services to customers throughout the entire supply chain.
6. Making Influence of the regional product teams to provide the required solutions and services.
7. Make sure a timely delivery to the strategic account, also monitor and improve transaction quality and Identify problems and risks existing in any LTC stages.
8.Understand customer’s requirements and effectively provide the required solutions.
9.Identify and follow up opportunities within territory and collaborate with other teams to ensure growth achievements.
10.Maintain and develop the customer relationship.
1.Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication/ Electrical engineer/ Computer Science or related field.
2.About 3-5 years previous Account Management experience in telecom industry; at least two years sales experience with tracked record of growing new accounts and project running experience.
3.Have a strong customer relationship and project experience with International Telecom Operators also familiar with targetted operators' operation procedures.
4.Fluent in English,Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
5.Good interpersonal skills, able to work independently and work in team.
6.Able to work under heavy pressure.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
NAFASI ZA KAZI TANROADS - MOROGORO
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency
under the Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication established on
July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the
Tanzania Mainland’s trunk and regional roads network. Its primary
functions include the management of maintenance and development works,
operations of the network and Axle Load Control, the implementation of
road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the
strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
Regional Manager, TAN ROADS – MOROGORO is looking for suitable qualified
Tanzanian candidates for 9 available Posts at Morogoro Weigh Bridge
stations. Applications are invited from suitable qualified and competent
Tanzanians to apply for the following positions:
1. POSITION TITLE: SHIFT IN CHARGE (5 – POSTS)
Successful applicants must be ready to work on ‘Shift’ basis including
weekends and Public Holidays. He/ She should be willing to work for
considerable lengths of time with minimum supervision.
The position Holder shall report to the Axle Load Supervisor.
A: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Enforcement of Road Traffic Axle Load Control by the use of
Weighbridge scale devices.
2. Overall supervision of shift activities.
3. Carrying out activities as described in the Roads Traffic (Maximum
Weigh of Vehicles) Regulations, 2001. The activities include the following:
i. Weigh Motor vehicles of Gross Vehicles Weight (GVW) ~ 3500kg on
ii. Measure physical dimension of motor vehicles or any load being
carried on the motor vehicle, and in case of non-compliance with vehicle
dimension limits, the transporters should be caused to seek for a
iii. Impose road damage fee on the spot if the vehicle is found over loaded
iv. For trucks carrying abnormal loads with special permits, the
weighbridge Operator shall ascertain compliance to the permits. Any
discrepancy should be reported to the weighbridge in charge for
v. Record all necessary particulars regarding the motor vehicle being
vi. Observe good customer care
vii. Report all matters to the Axle Load Supervisor
viii. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Regional
1. Holder of a Degree in Engineering related field from recognized
Higher Learning Institution/College. Higher qualification will have an
2. Age. 30 and not more than 40 years of age ..
3. Must be computer Literate (at least Advanced Certificate in Computer
4. Must be fluent in English and Swahili Languages
5. Must be Tanzanian citizen
2. POSITION TITLE: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (4 – POSTS)
A: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
The holder of this post who reports to Head of Accounts and
Administration will be responsible for;
1. Enforcing of road traffic Axle Load control by the use of Weighbridge
2. Carrying out activities as described in the road traffic (maximum
Weight of Vehicles) regulation, 2001 which include the following;
i. Collecting and banking all weighbridge charges (fees) according to
weighbridge report form;
ii. Seeking current USO exchange rates issued by bank of Tanzania for
case of imposing Charges that are equivalent to Tanzania shillings;
iii. Filling all reports timely
iv. Maintaining assets register
v. Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity
vi. Reporting all matters to the shift In charge
vii. Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the
Head of Accounts and Administration/Regional Manager
B: KEY QUALIFICATION FOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT;
1. Holder of Ordinary Diploma in Accounting or Certificate of
Accountancy from any recognized Institute.
2. Must be computer Literate (at least advance Certificate in computer
3. Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English Languages
4. Must be Tanzanian Citizen
5. Not above 35 years of age.
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their own
handwritten application letters, enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and
CERTIFIED COPIES of relevant education and professional certificates,
together with names of two referees and their contact addresses,
telephone number(s) and E-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee
mentioned below not later than 25th August, 2017. Applications which
will be received after deadline SHALL NOT be considered. Only short
listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants who have worked with TAN ROADS particularly in Weighbridge
Stations will not be considered and therefore are not encouraged to apply.
Please apply to:
P.O. Box 91,
Tel: 023 2613091/2
Fax: 023 2613049
NAFASI YA KAZI ASSISTANT ACCOUNT - TANZANIA MEAT CO. LTD
TANZANIA MEAT CO. LTD is an abattoir that operates its functions under public private partnership which ghas got two share holders National Investment Co. Ltd NICOL -51% of shares and National Ranching Company NARCO -49% of shares Tanzania Meal cOMPANY lIMITED INTENT TO IMPROVE ITS FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTS OPERATIONS BY RECRUITING THE ASSISTANT Accountant to to cover the vacant post
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Accountancy from recognized university in Tanzania
- Be a computer literate must have accounts package
- high sense of integrity, honest, impartially and loyality
- minimum 3 years of experience in the same post
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- capture /invoices, payable and received in the systems
- preparations of payment and journal vouchers
- keeping the financial document and records to meet the company requirements
- preparations of monthly satutory deduction and tax
- reconciliations of animals paid for against productions and inspectors report
- reconcialiations of payable, receivable petty cash and cash book
- any other duties as may be assigned by his/her sperior
MODE OF APPLICATIONS
- application letter should be attached with CV and certified copies of relevant certificates showing 3- referees and their telephone number
- applicant should not have been converned any criminal offesens in courts of the land in Tanzania or any other rates
- age limit is not above 40
- attractive package will be offedr to sucessful and experienced basing on relvant skills and experienced possessed
- application deaddline is will be 14 days from the date advert
- all applications should be sent through post office to adress shown below
TANZANIA MEAT COMPANY LTD,
SOURCE MWANANCHI JULY 21, 2017
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Customer Account Manager is responsible for handling customer accounts. They foster the relationship between the company and the customer as well as handle any projects, accounts, or issues that might be relative to that client. These managers liaise frequently with the clientele to assure them of their importance and this helps to build the customers respect and trust in that business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Utilize, review and update the customer database - invoice, contract and online database should match
Ensure customer retention is number one priority
Provide support and reassurance to customers
Learn and understand customer business to help you serve them better
Analyse customer data and information in order to improve customer satisfaction through constant service improvement, proactive contract reviews and upsells
Increase the company profits through upselling and offering different services that company provides that are relevant to customer business
Ensure timely billing and any billing problems are addressed quickly
Ensure collection of customer payments are in line with our credit policy. All invoices are to be paid within 15days from invoice date
Ensure customer contracts are updated and signed immediately after any service or price change
Prepare and distribute relevant information from the company to customer timely and proactively
Respond to client communications or queries and resolve any client issues
Network with key customer contacts to enhance good business relationship
Meet and exceed monthly collection target regularly
Regular customer visits and calls
Maintaining valid contracts
Produce daily and weekly reports on collection, customer visits, upsells, downgrades, activations and terminations
Increasing revenue through upselling on existing customers
Customer meeting minutes
Be able to communicate efficiently - verbally, in print and on the phone
Be detail oriented
Be able to Multitask and handle several client accounts
Be able to manage time and projects effectively
Be able to work along with teams
Have knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office Software
Have efficient networking skills
Have initiative, motivation and focus
Have extensive knowledge of the company products and services
Must have experience in relevant customer handling jobs, sales or marketing
At least 1 year working experience in a similar field
Must be fluent in English and Swahili. French and Mandarin will be added advantage
Must have University or College degree. Degree in Business Management or Accounting is an added advantage
TO APPLT CLICK HERE
Position: SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Deadline: 05 May 2017.
Date posted: 24 Apr 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
A Sales Account Manager is given a budgeted sales target (Revenue) and is responsible for managing the full sales cycle.
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company products and/or related services
Personally contacts and secures new customers
Promotes/sells/secures orders from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them
in selecting those best suited to their needs
DETAILS OF FUNCTION
Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization products/services (Internet services)
Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations prospective customers
Bcom/Bsc/Business Administration Degree
Minimum of 2 years working experience
ISP or a related ICT experience
Excellent communication Skills
Fluent in English (spoken and written) and Kiswahili
Must be self driven,motivated, enthusiastic,positive and pleasant indvidual
Must pay attention to detail
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
- Preparation and maintenance of financial records 2) Cash handling and office administration Processing receipts,
- sales invoices and payments
- Maintaining financial records which accurately record the business’ incoming and outgoing finances
- Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
- Assist in Preparing profit and loss accounts sheets & balance sheets
- Answering the phone and reading/sending emails to clients
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by the Finance Manager
- Bachelor's in accounts or related fields.
- Preliminary experience in accounts
About the Company
Total Fiscal Solutions LTD is a limited company in the IT field, Dealing with Information and Computer technology services.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE