NAFASI ZA KAZI HEADS OF SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND ACCOUNTANTS – EVANGELICAL RUTHERAN CHURCH IN TANZANIA
HEADS OF SECONDARY SCHOOLS
s/he will be appointed on contract, renewable and will be answerable to the General Secretary of the Diocese
s/he will be an holder of a bachelor degree in education and administration or it’s a equivalent and must at least have 5 years’ experience in senior position in teaching and administration masters’ of education will be added advantage. Must be a mature person with a diplomatic and pleasant personality able to create a team spirit among staff
- Support the education secretary to set and review the school priorities and objectives
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership
- Develop motivate and deploy teaching and non-teaching staff to secure the best possible use of available talent
- Determine and drive appropriate standards and targets to deliver improvement
- Create an accountable, safe and positive learning environment
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- CPA (T) will be added advantage
- 3 years’ experience as an accountant
- Ability to work with accounting software-quick book tally etc
- Excellent working experience with Ms Excel
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead the accounting team to perform daily accounting task and manage month-end activities to ensure timely issue of report incorporating key financial and non-financial KPls
• Guide the management to deliver budget and forecast
• Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of profit and loss accounts budget, cash flows variance analysis and commentaries
• Monitor and promote compliance to financial policies and regulations
• Preparing tax return to ensure compliance with payment reporting and due to dates
• Review and analyzing financial records to prepare end of the year financial statement
• Administering payroll and controlling income and expenditure
• Supervising baking and bank reconciliation
As per ELCT Northern Diocese Salary Scale for both position
MODE OF APPLICATION
• Applications attached with CV and copies of relevant certificates
• Applicant should indicate 3 referees with their addresses, telephone number and email
• Applicant are required to obtain an endorsement from the pastors of their parishes
• All applicants should be addressed to the
EVANGELICAL RUTHERAN CHURCH IN TANZANIA,
P.O. BOX 195,
Deadline is 15th February 2018
Source Mwananchi January 23, 2018
Finance Office Accountant
Job Location TZ-Dar es Salaam
Category Type Regular Full-Time
More information about this job:
CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, and medical research.
CAMRIS International is seeking a Finance Office Accountant for an upcoming contract to provide support services to USAID/Tanzania.
Note: This position is contingent on contract award.
Performs the budgeting, accounting, and reporting financial management functions.
Ensures the completeness, accuracy, validity, and timeliness of data recorded in the financial management system, and its compliance with Agency rules and regulations.
Advises on the efficiency of accounting procedures, work flow processes and internal control systems, and monitors funds control at all budgeting levels.
Develops and monitors administrative and operating budgets.
Oversees the work of and provides guidance to the Logistics and Administration Associate.
A bachelor’s degree in a accounting, finance, or a related field.
A minimum of six years of professional experience in accounting and finance.
Must be able to perform tasks with moderate independence and some direction provided.
Fluency in English and Kiswahili/Swahili is required.
USAID experience is highly preferred.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Go back to the welcome page
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
NAFASI ZA KAZI ASSISTANT CREDIT OFFICERS, CREDIT OFFICERS & BRANCH ACCOUNTANTS A
A microfinance bank is looking for a qualified people to fill the following vacancies
1. ASSISTANT OFFICERS 7 POST
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Holder certificate of preferably in General Agriculture, Business administrations, Educations Community development or equivalent certifications from recognized institutions
- Computer literacy and data entry knowledge
- Customer care skill
2. CREDIT OFFICERS 7 POST
QUALIFICATONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- holder of bachelor degree in business administrations, agriculture educations or community development
- computer literacy and data entry knowledge
- ability to work with a team
- organizational and attention to details
3. BRANCH ACCOUNTANTS
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance management
- 2 years experience preferably in microfinance institutions or bank
- Computer literacy especially advanced excel/word/& familiar with BR system
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work & meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
MODE OF APPLICATIONS
All interested application accompanied with relevant copies of certificates, CV, and at least 3 names of referees addressed to the undersigned to reach here
Deadline is 21st January 2017
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER,
P.O. BOX 75379,
DAR ES SALAAM.
SOURCE MAJIRA JANUARY 12, 2017
NAFASI YA KAZI ACCOUNTANT FASTLINK SAFAIS & TOURS LTD
Fast link Safar and Tours is fast growing private Tanzania travel agent dealing with Air ticketing and Ground Handling Services
In order to keep our service at higher level and meet our customer expectations maximum satisfactions we wish to invite applicants from suitably qualified candidate to fill this challenging positions
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
DUTY STATIONS: KIGOMA
- At least 2 years experience in an accountant positions
- Through knowledge of basis accounting procedures and principles
- Excellent accounting software (SYSPRO, QUICKBOOK, ERP) user and administrations skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Bachelor degree, advanced diploma, in accounting, finance or relevant qualifications
- Excellent verb and written communications skills and the ability to articulate complex information’s
An attractive remunerations package will be offered to the successful candidate
DEADLINE IS 30RD DECEMBER 2016
MODE OF APPLICATIONS
- If you feel you meet the above requirement please send your applications and CV to the address below
FASTLINK SAFARIS & TOURS LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 750,
E-MAIL [email protected]
BRAC is one of the world’s leading development
organizations that have extensive development
programs in microfinance, small enterprises development, education, agriculture, poultry, livestock,
empowerment and livelihood for adolescents globally. BRAC Zanzibar is seeking application from
competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following positions;
1. Branch Accountants (7 Positions)
- Record the cash of all programs in the daily collection registers and preserve in the file by preparing necessary voucher with sign
- To prepare list of expected collection and disbursement every morning by discussing with the branch manager and local head of related programs and then withdraw necessary cash from bank
- Make sure there is no excess cash in hand or bank and dispatch excess funds to the Country Office
- To reimburse bills after verifying the authentication of the transaction with the approval of the supervisors
- Recording all daily loan disbursement and collections
- Update and preserve the project wise cash book, general ledger and other ledgers and file cash certificate as per balance of ledger
- To prepare monthly accounts with supporting documents
-To dispatch the consolidated cash requisition of the branch office to the regional officer/accountant
- To collect and file bank statement and make reconciliation
- Pay salary to all employees through bank account
- Update employees information and leave register and documentation
- To update project wise asset register, depreciation register and other registers to ensure identification of the fixed assets
- Graduate/Diploma in Accounting or other related Business Subjects with Minimum one year
- Ability to communicate effectively and work independently with strong planning and organizing
- Computer skills are necessary
- Action and Results oriented with good time management and analytical skill
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Local language.
How to apply
Applications for the position must include a cover letter illustrating your
suitability for the position against
the listed requirements, detailed curriculum vitae showing contact address, email, and day-time mobile
phone number(s) along with three (3) referees. If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned
position, please apply to HRD, BRAC Zanzibar, through hand delivery to our offices in Mbweni
Ruins BRAC Regional Office, Darajabovu Area Office or through email [email protected] on or before 31th August 2016 only short listed candidates will be
contacted. “Phone inquiries are not allowed”
“Women are encouraged to apply, BRAC Zanzibar is equal employer”