Administrative Assistant, GS-5,Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Job no: 511539
Position type: Fixed Term Staff
Division/Equivalent: Nairobi Regn'l(ESARO)
School/Unit: United Republic of Tanzania
Department/Office: Dar Es Salaam, United Rep. of Tanzania
Categories: Finance and Administration, Support: Operations, G-5
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children's survival, protection and development. The world's largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
Purpose of the Assignment
Under the general supervision of the Administrative Officer, the incumbent performs administrative support functions, which may include supervision of clerical and administrative staff engaged in fields of work, registry and other general service, as indicated by the requirements and structure of the organization. The Key end-results are the following:
1. Systematic monitoring of office premises owned by UNICEF;
2. Classifies and codes admin. materials relating to number of subject matter areas and maintain general office files;
3. Supervises contractors providing services to office premises owned by UNICEF;
4. Processes and monitor administrative transactions and related reports;
5. Prepares, on own initiative, correspondence, reports, evaluations and justifications, as required, on general administrative or specialized tasks which may be of a confidential nature within the assigned area of responsibility;
6. Assists in monitoring of administrative transactions and related reports,
7. In addition to general administration responsibilities, may also supervise directly or indirectly, activities concerned with office and grounds maintenance, security, transport and similar services;
8. Assist in the implementation of the office Greening Work plan;
9. Performs other duties, as required.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES and DUTIES & TASKS
Systematic monitoring of office premises owned by UNICEF
• To ensure a good and secure working environment for all staff members. Recommends all actions necessary to arrange cleaning services ensure procurement, maintenance and repair of equipment including generator.
Classifies and codes admin materials relating to number of subject matter areas and maintain general office files,
• Register of keys and provide guidance to the janitor in performing his/her duties, review and evaluates work of subordinates
Supervises contractors of office premises owned by UNICEF
• To ensure a good and secure working environment for all staff members, including cleaning services, maintenance and repair of equipment including generators
Processes administrative transactions and related reports,
• To ensure accuracy and timely settlements of admin invoices, contractors fees, insurance, administrative supplies etc.
• Drafts correspondence, memoranda and reports from oral instructions, previous correspondence or other available information sources in accordance with standard office procedures
• Prepares, on own initiative, correspondence, reports, evaluations and justifications, as required, on general administrative or specialized tasks which may be of a confidential nature within the assigned area of responsibility
Assist in monitoring of administrative transactions and related reports,
• To ensure accurate and up op date financial information on the administrative budget. In addition to general administration responsibilities, may also supervise directly or indirectly, activities concerned with office and grounds maintenance, security, transport and similar services
Performs any other duties and responsibilities assigned as required.
QUALIFICATION and COMPETENCIES
Completion of Secondary School, University level courses in administration, finance, or any other related field of discipline relevant to the job is an asset.
A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required.
Fluency in English and another UN language.
i) Core Values (Required)
• Diversity and Inclusion
ii) Core Competencies (Required)
• Communication (I)
• Drive for Result (II)
• Working With People (I)
iii) Functional Competencies (Required)
• Analyzing (I)
• Applying Technical Expertise (I)
• Planning and Organizing (I)
• Following Instructions and Procedures (I)
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organisation.
Advertised: Mar 11 2018 E. Africa Standard Time
Application close: Mar 25 2018 E. Africa Standard Time
NAFASI YA KAZI ADMINSTRATIVE SECRETARY – EUROPEAN UNION
Delegation of European Union to the United Republic of Tanzania is looking for an Administrative Secretary- Reference:ADM/SEC/POST 48230/2017/EU-ADM
The European Union (EU) is an economic and political partnership between 28 European countries. It plays an important role in international affairs through diplomacy, trade, development aid and working with global organisations. Abroad the EU is represented through more than 140 diplomatic representations, known as EU Delegations, which have similar functions to those of an embassy.
The EU Delegation to Tanzania in the partnership with Tanzania and the East African Community:
• Shares the values and interests of the European Union:
• Promotes fundamental rights, good governance and accountable democracy;
• Supports Tanzania's development agenda and sustainable development goals for a better life for all
• Stimulates inclusive growth, private sector and job creation:
• Fosters regional peace and stability, economic integration and trade development
We offer a full time (37.5' Hours a week) post of Administrative Secretary With six months probationary period. Under this post, recruited person will be attributed functions depending on the needs of the Delegation. Upon recruitment, the successful candidate will occupy a specific job function as an Administrative Secretary this job function l1Yc3y be changed in accordance with the needs of the Delegation. The successful candidate will serve as support staff across the Delegation under the supervision and responsibility of the relevant Head of Section.
This is a full time employment and the duty station is Dar es Salaam. The post is allocated in salary group III which has a minimum gross salary of 2,261,248 TZS per month. We offer other entitlements as per European Union Human Resources procedures applicable to locally recruited staff. The definitive salary will be determined based on the professional experience of the successful candidate. We offer a competitive position in an international environment. Benefits, such as additional pension scheme and medical insurance, are offered to employees and their families under certain conditions.
Under the authority of the Head of Section, the Administrative Secretary will assist the Head of Administration in the fields of logistics, Protocol and Administration
Logistics and Protocol Functions
• Coordinate all visa processes for staff and visitors, Arrange transportation and temporary accommodation
• Coordinate logistics and Protocol Relations at the occasion of EU official visits to the country
• Processing VAT and Duty exemptions
• Develop and oversee budget for Delegation's annual events
• Delegation Event Management
• Management of all dispatches and couriers
• Assist in managing Diplomatic Pouch
• All Protocol related issues
• Secretarial Duties within the Admin section
• Management of car fleet and drivers
• Supervising and recording Driver's overtime
• Responsible for all records/files related to the job.
• Operational Initiator for all invoices related to the job
• Regularly check the log book of vehicle and ensure their proper use as per the policy of the institution
• Manage calendar for Administrative meetings
• Back up for infrastructure management
• General assistance to Head of Administration when required
Required Qualifications and Competencies
• Secondary education, preferably within Business Administration
• Minimum of three years' experience in related fields is required. Experience in a diplomatic mission is an advantage
Specialty knowledge (Know what)
• Logical support
Technical knowledge (know how)
• Logistics and protocol
Linguistics ability and Communication skills
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili, knowledge of French an added advantage.
• Very good oral and written communication.
Interpersonal and Intellectual skills
• Flexibility to work under pressure and to respond quickly to new demands
• High degree of responsibility and be able to work independently in order to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work in a team
• Polite and professional manners
• Analytical and flexible mind
• Capacity to absorb complex information including ability to understand legal texts
• Ability to focus on priorities and to organise work to deliver on time
• Ability to write clear notes/letter
• An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work in a busy environment
High integrity, able to handle handle confidential and personal data.
How to apply
Please send your application and supporting documents to [email protected] uropa.eu .The package should include a cover letter and a detailed Cv. The selection process will include evaluation of applications, written tests for qualified candidates to be followed by oral interviews for shortlisted candidates. EU is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants should be legally allowed to five and work in Tanzania.
The delegation will not supply additional information or discuss the selection procedure by telephone: please address any queries concerning this procedure to [email protected] the deadline for applications is 02/11/2017
Source The Guardian 19, October 2017
Senior Administrative Officer
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, FHI 360 is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Senior Administrative Officer to be based in Dar es Salaam
• Responsible for the general administrative operations of the country office.
• Managing procurement of equipment, supplies and other materials per FHI360 policy and regulations.
• Assuring transportation needs of staff, consultants and visitors are effectively met.
• Ensuring service contracts, insurance policies for office property and leases are renewed in a timely manner in accordance with Contracting policies of FHI 360.
• Coordinating the process of vendor selection, sole source determination, and quotation analysis to assure procurement is timely and compliant with the policies and procedures of USAID and FHI360,
• Monitoring the billing of recurring systems including fuel payments, telephone, and office supplies to assure billing is timely and precise.
• Managing inventory of assets in collaboration with the Finance Department and in accordance with FHI360 and USAID regulations
• Ensuring maintenance of complete official files of procurements, with all important records and documents relating to requisi- tion and purchase order approvals from FHI3~O, USAID guidance, and Tanzania Government and Tax Authority exemptions
• Maintaining records of items purchased (EFD receipts etc) to be used as support documents,
• In collaboration with Finance Officer-Grants facilitating utilization of tax reliefs available for FHI360
• Identifying issues related to the delivery of administration services and acting appropriately,
Master's Degree in Business Management/Administration, Commerce, Procurement Management or related field and 3-5 years of relevant experience including management experience; OR Bachelor's Degree in similar field with 5-7 years of relevant experience including management experience,
• Knowledge and expert understanding of administrative policies, procedures and practices
• Proven ability and skills to closely administer and manage work programs
• Ability to provide quality support services to the office
• Experience in procurement, cost accounting and a profound knowledge of materials management;
• Demonstrated success in managing complex procurement context;
• Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills and interaction capabilities with all staff levels of the organization to resolve problem situations with tact and diplomacy;
• Demonstrated supervisory skills and leadership skills in supporting an operations team;
• Demonstrated effective negotiation skills;
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office software, especially in Word and Excel. Commitment to the highest ethical and professional standards
• Demonstrated excellent fluency in verbal and written English and Kiswahili.
• Ability to function in a team environment
Closing Date: October 15, 2017
Please send your Application, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees to:
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
FHI360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Source The Guardian 6, October 2017
Mtwara and Lindi, Tanzania
V E T A (Tanzania)
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
The ideal candidate for this post will be responsible for project administrative support in EEVT project,• Induction to new Project Volunteer
• Project Administrative support
• Support Volunteers on translations and financial accountabilities
• Logistical support to Project personnel through driving them around and showing them the working environment.
• Office purchases, visa and permit processing for International Volunteers,
• Liaison with project partners, VETA
analysis and interpretation for assessing the impact and progress of the project.
She/he will closely work with partner (vocational education and training authority – VETA Mtwara and VETA Lindi) to execute various project activities ranging from project reports review, industry links component, financial arrangement, writing minutes of weekly/monthly meetings and support logistics of office management and handling of day to day technical volunteers logistics.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resources, community development, sociology, social work or any other related field.
Experience in working with Administrative roles
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description to read more details about the position and the skills and experience we’re looking for. To submit your application, click on ‘Apply now’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Application closing dateAN
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI), an affiliate of Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Organization (EGPAF) is Tanzanian led and managed national organization focusing largely on HIV and AIDS and other related health programs. AGPAHI implements all its programs in collaboration with Tanzania Government Entities through the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) and President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO RALG) and other stakeholders. AGPAHI supports the provision of high-quality HIV and other health services and ensures that efforts are well-integrated into existing regional and district health systems.
AGPAHI is implementing various projects that are highly demanding and thus the organization is looking for a motivated, result driven, qualified and competent staff to feel various positions as per the AGPAHI organogram
The Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI) intends to recruit several positions in the organization. The successful candidates will lead the different components of the organization with the aim of achieving the organizations’ mission and vision and specific project goals and objectives.
Position: Regional Program Coordinator (3)
Duty Station: Geita, Mara and Tanga
Responsible to: Zonal Program Manager
The Regional Program Coordinator is responsible for the leadership, coordination and management of the technical team staff in their Regions with the main objective being to ensure highest attainable technical performance to ensure quality services are provided in the AGPAHI supported programs.
Major Duties and Responsibility
to coordinate the planning, implementation and monitoring of AGPAHI supported projects
To collaborate with Regional and district authorities to provide technical assistance to AGPAHI supported sites
Development of quarterly joint activity schedules for AGPAHI projects to be used for development of program officers’ work plans
Facilitate the timely implementation of activities for AGPAHI supported projects through effective coordination of AGPAHI program officers’ activities
Guide activities to be implemented by Program officer’ at field level, approve travel requests, review and approve activity reports
Coordinate visits to AGPAHI supported sites by donors, AGPAHI senior officials and other stakeholders as needed
Coordinate training for AGPAHI supported health facilities and overseeing implementation of the trainings
Coordinate the development of donor reports for all AGPAHI supported projects with timely submission to supervisors
Coordinate the support by program officers to AGPAHI sub-recipients including monitoring of subs work plans, activity implementation and reporting
In collaboration with Strategic information unit oversee the implementation of data analysis continuous quality improvement and quality assurance activities
Attend stakeholders’ and donor meeting as requested by supervisors
Conduct performance reviews of and guide annual development of goals and objectives by supervisees
Coordinate continuous medical education of AGPAHI program staff and documentation of best practices/lessons learned
Perform any other duty as assigned by supervisor
Degree or equivalent in medicine or social sciences; Master degree in Public Health is an added advantage
Three to five years’ experience working in NGO implementing health related projects
Over two years of experience implementing HIV and AIDS related initiatives
Experience of supervising staff with good communication skills and ability to effectively manage time
Computer skills with experience of using Microsoft office package and statistical packages
Knowledge in HIV and AIDS current national guidelines, policies and standard operating procedure
Knowledge of HIV and AIDS national reporting system and quality assurance
Experience in facilitating HIV related trainings
Position: Administrative Assistant (02)
Reports to: HR & Administration Officer
Duty station: Shinyanga and Mwanza
Purpose of post:
To administer and oversee essential administrative activities in Shinyanga/Mwanza office
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Ensure good relationship between the Organization and the public in person, over the phone, and through e-mails when interacting with or visiting the Shinyanga and Mwanza Office.
Maintain reception information/literature.
Keep the reception area tidy and welcoming during office hours.
Ensure Shinyanga Office Access Procedures are followed at all times.
1.2 Mail Administration
Liaise with the Logistics Officer in distribution of official mails.
Acknowledge receipt of all incoming mails, register the same and channel to responsible official for action.
Administer incoming and outgoing documents and parcel couriers
1.3 Secretarial Duties
Maintain and control office supply, stationery, and kitchen supplies for Shinyanga office.
Oversee and facilitate hotel, transport logistics and other travel needs for AGPAHI Staff and official visitors.
Organize and assist with travel arrangements for all official travelers
Manage key vendor relationships with local hotels and Travel Agency
1.4 Property and Equipment Management
Oversee the use and maintenance of the office equipment including the photocopier, fax, binding machine to ensure that they are in working order and arrange for their repair and maintenance as needed.
Oversee proper running of utilities for the building such as electricity water and proper function of telephone lines.
Oversee and manage the cleaning of the building and the surrounding.
Manage safety and security of the building and assets.
Ensure Shinyanga Office storerooms are organized and clean.
1.5 Field Support
Liaise with Regional Admin Staff to ensure standard Admin policies and procedures are implemented in each office.
1.6 Other Duties
Assess Admin policies and procedures on an on-going basis to identify and propose new policies or changes as needed, in addition to monitoring the implementation of existing Admin policies to ensure they are being properly adhered to.
Any other relevant duties as assigned by Finance & Administration Officer
Qualifications, Skills and ability
Educational background relevant to fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities as described above(University/college degree on related field is required)
2-3 years’ experience as an Office Administrator.
Previous experience in working with NGO sector is required.
Strong interpersonal skills
High quality written & oral communication ability
Strong supervisory skills
Strong computer literacy
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (not exceeding four pages) and names and contact information of three referees either physically or by post ONLY in the address below:
To the Executive Director
Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative (AGPAHI)
Plot 372, House No. 7 Chole Road (Near Coco Beach)
P.O. Box 38252
Dar es Salaam
Deadline: Friday 17th March, 2017 2pm,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A new foreign investment company SIGNAL POWER and ENERGY TANZANIA LIMITED looking for “RECEPTIONIST & SECRETARY’’
We are a foreign owned trading company. Dealing with Electrical wires, armored cables, transformers and other industrial electrical materials.
Looking for competent experienced Admistrative Secretaryfor our newly established company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Operates a multiline telephone system to answer incoming telephone calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel
Welcomes visitors and informs appropriate personnel of their arrivals
Supports Office Supervisor with daily operations
Keep the reception area tidy
Schedules all travel plans for V.P./Director of Communications and an E.V.P.
Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, copying and collating.
Word-processing of letters, memos, schedules and other correspondence as needed
Receives, sorts and routes mail/packages and maintains and routes publications
To maintain cordial relations with the staff
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Associates Degree preferred.
Thinker, convincer with high business vice
Must be presentable with great interpersonal skills
Excellent planning and organizing skills
Experience as a secretary to MD/GM/HOD or any other similar top managerial position
Experience of minimum 3 years in similar position. Preferably worked in same sector or with any electrical import & export company.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
Fluently speaking and writing ENGLISH and KISWAHİLİ
Very well knowledge of Dar es Salaam
The successful candidate is expected to be professional, dynamic and results focused.
Well knowledge MS Office, utilizing Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Company located near TAZARA, thus interested candidates should consider distance before apply.
Interested candidates should send their applications and Personal information’s (CV) with attached their pictures to
ADMINSTRATIVE FINANCIAL ASSISTANT - MKAPA FOUNDATIONS
The administrative finance assistant will be responsible for managing day to day office activities information’s flow the office logistic for meetings conferences and organizing a tracking numerous assignment and process in support of HIV program implementations in the southern highlands
- Support staff on all aspect of coordination’s facilitate and manage local logistic for activities planning budgeting and execution
- S/HE is responsible for coordinating program documentations eg. Portfolio review annual reports strategy related documents
- The incumbent will corroborate and coordinate closely with implementing teams including regional health management teams
- The incumbent will work on record keeping
- The incumbent will work on budget and fiscal issues
- Manage logistic short – term and long term temporary duty visitors
- Contact the cooperatives agreement receipt and other external collaborations partners to obtain updates and data required for routine and special reports
- Maintain a spreadsheet or other data files for monitoring and documenting the status of programmatic progress for HIV clinical services activities
- Assist in filing applicable administrative request and reports
- Perform any other administrative duties as assigned
- Education: completion of BA degree in Business Accounting is required. A masters degree is an added advantage
- Experience of 3 years progressive experience in financial administrative is required
- Post entry training accounting 1
- Experience of working with understanding with HIV/AIDS donors funded programs , knowledge of points of contact and format for communications with stake holder especially the government procedure prepare vouchers and administrative approvals
- fluency in English and Kiswahili Level IV writing and speaking
- familiar with computers data processing, spread sheet, power point, and accounting is required
- The incumbent must maintain the confidentially use sound judgment and perform independently while performing the duties in the unit
- Should be respectful, flexible and demonstrate sound worker ethic
- Be consistence and fair
APPLYING for interested candidate send your achievement focused CV and cover letter addressed to the DIRECTOR OF HR AND ADMINSTRATIONS via email [email protected]@or.tz
DEADLINE IS 10TH MARCH 2017
SOURCE THE GUARDIAN 27 FEBRUARY 2017
NAFASI YA KAZI ADMINSTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL GIZ
As an international cooperation enterprises for suitable development with worldwide operations the federally owned GIZ support the German Government in achieving its development policy objectives
GIZ is looking to fill the following position
POSITION: ADMINSTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
The junior administrative professional is responsible for
- Assisting administrative professional in his/her administrative task
- Ensuring that the secretariat runs smoothly
- Ensuring god communications and flow information’s within the project/ programme and with the GIZ office with regard and administrative process
o manages incoming and outgoing correspondence and priorities and organizing it
o replies to and looks after correspondence
o helps in organizations of events meeting workshop and seminars within or outside the project
o coordinating and monitoring cars pool utilizations
o participate an international and external meeting and workshop and assist with document these by writing minutes
o support staff in preparing with travel applications and travel claims
o knowledge management – scan and distribute media and news paper articles to all staff member in E4D/SOGA offices on daily basis
OFFICE COORDINATIONS, OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL COORDINATIONS
The junior administrative professional
o Regularly draws up a list of forthcoming meetings and events
o Support on maintenance of project office equipment and office infrastructure by reporting damage defects in office fur shining and equipment to project management and organize and follows up on maintenance and repair
ADMINSTRATION AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
o Create and maintain address files with important contact address
o support the programme administrator in keeping financial monitoring up to date
o backing administrator with cash book management
- bachelor in business administration’s with a focus an according and finance or related fields
- at least 3 years professional experience in comparable position
- good knowledge of accounting packages like pastel winPacs tally or similar
- very good knowledge of Kiswahili and English in speaking and writing
- knowledge of German is an asset
- good management and organizational skill
- customer services – oriented attitude
- willingness up to skills as required by the task to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
- Interested candidates are invited to send their applications letter together with their CV and copies of academic certificates hard copy addressed to
65 ALI HASSAN MWINY ROAD,
ATTN, HR EPARTMENT,
P.O. BOX 1519
DAR ES SALAAM
DAEDLINE IS 7 march 2017
Source the Guardian 23 February 2017
Administrative Farm Manager
Location: Moshi, Kilimanjaro Region,Tanzania
Gross salary: Competitive and depending on experience
Contract Type: Fixed Term renewable contract
Who we are:
Kilimanjaro Plantation was established in 2000and is now one of East Africa’s largest coffee farms located above Moshi, on the southern slope of Kilimanjaro Mountain. It is recognized for growing and producing excellent Arabica Coffee for export thereby being one of the most modern coffee farms in Tanzania. We have 220 permanent employees and approximately 1000seasonal workers.For further information please visit our website: www.kili-plantation.com
We are currently looking for a dynamic, qualified and motivated Farm Managerwith a passion for the job to join our team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
In this role you will report to the Farm Directorand your responsibilities will comprise of the following:
• Be in charge of the administrational overall management of all agricultural and maintenance activities on the farm in cooperation with the Field Operations Manager, reporting to the Farm Director
• Oversee all aspects of the coffee production.
• Planning and controlling finances of the coffee production to maintain farm progress whilst considering budget parameters.
• Ensure that at any time all operational practices are carried out with company adopted international standards such as UTZ Certification, ILO Guidelines, Tanzania Labour laws and any that would come on board.
• Follow up timelines and tasks of the Farm Team in cooperation with the Field Operations Manager.
• To liaise and cooperate with any departmental head for inter-departmental activities that needs team work.
• Planning activities for staff, mentoring and monitoring them
• Maintaining a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them
• To conduct/ undertake any additional tasks that the Farm Director may assigs to you from time to time.
A candidate envisaged for this role will have the following skills:
• Result orientated, takes initiative, highly self-motivated and eager to work
• Good agricultural and coffee farming understanding and experiences
• Being a hands-on person and acting as part of the team
• Good planning and problem-solving ability
• Good communication and organisational skills in a hectic environment
• Basic administration and computer skills
• Be a qualified holder of a valid and clean driving license (cars and motorbikes)
• Language: Swahili and basic English skills would be an advantage
A candidate envisaged for this role will have:
• Education:An agricultural science/management Bachelor’s Degree
• Work Experience:at least 5 years work experiences on a farm
• 2-3 years’experiences in developing and leading a team
• Good understanding ofcoffee farming is a plus
If you are interested and believe you qualify for this role, please submit your application (CV and letter of application as well as two references) in English via email only to [email protected] quoting the above reference number in the subject box by the 20 February 2017. Unfortunately, only successful applicants will be contacted.