TANZANIA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED
TENDER No. PA/001/2018-19/LZN/G/27-B
SUPPLY OF DISTRIBUTION MATERIALS FOR LAKE ZONE UNDER FRAMEWORK CONTRACT-LOT 1-11
Date: October, 2018
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in theDaily News Newspapers dated 23rd July, 2018.
2. The Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO)has set aside funds for its operations during financial year 2018/2019 and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation is issued.
3. TANESCO now invites sealed tenders from LOCAL MANUFACTURERS for Lot No. 4, 5, 6&7 andLOCAL DISTRIBUTORS/SUPPLIERSforLot No. 1,2,3,8,9,10 &11. Local Manufacturers may tender for all lots.
4. Tendering will be conducted through the Restricted National Competitive Bidding (RNCB) specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 read together with Public Procurement Amendment Regulation, 2016 – Government Notice No 333 and is restricted to only the LOCAL MANUFACTURERS and LOCAL DISTRIBUTORS/SUPPLIERS defined in the Regulations.
5. The scope of supply will involve supply of Various Distribution Materials categorized in eleven (11) Lots, bidders are free to bid for any complete lot or combination of lot(s) of their choice; Each Lot may be awarded to two suppliers who will be found the lowest evaluated bidders.
|LOT 1 – MV AND LV INSULATORS|
|LOT 2 – STAY & STRAIN INSULATORS, PREFORMED STAY MATERIALS AND STAY RODS AND STAY BASE PLATES|
|LOT 3 – TENSION CLAMPS & ACCESSORIES AND POLE CAPS & DANGER/HATARI SIGN PLATES|
|LOT 4 – STEEL WORKS, BOLTS & NUTS|
|LOT 5 – CONDUCTORS FOR MV LINES|
|LOT 6 – EARTHING CONDUCTORS&WIRES, EARTHING RODS & ACCESSORIES|
|LOT 7 – CONNECTORS AND CABLE LUGS|
|LOT 8 – LIGHTNING ARRESTERS, FUSE GEARS AND FUSE LINKS|
|LOT 9 – ABC SERVICE LINE CONDUCTORS AND ACCESSORIES|
|LOT 10 – ABC LV CONDUCTORS &ACCESSORIES AND CONCENTRIC NEUTRAL SCREEN CABLES|
|LOT 11 – HEAT SHRINKABLE TERMINATION KITS|
6. Bidders having a running contract (contract in place) with TANESCO and fail to deliver will NOT be eligible to participate in this tender.
7. Interested Local Manufacturers/Distributors may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary of the Delegated Zonal Tender Board, TANESCO Lake Zone Mwanza, located along Station Road, former Regional Office P.O. Box 812 Mwanza. Telephone No. +255 28-2541-629 from09:00hrs to 16:00hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
8. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 7 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 118,000.00 VAT Inclusive or equivalent Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to TANESCO Ltd, P.O. Box 812 Mwanza. Bidding documents may be dispatched by courier upon payment of the non-refundable fee. The Tenderer shall pay courier charges for posting the document. The purchaser shall resume no responsibility for late delivery of bidding documents couriered.
9. All tenders in one original plus three (3) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes clearly marked TENDER No.PA/001/2018-19/LZN/G/27-B OF SUPPLY OF DISTRIBUTION MATERIALS FOR LAKE ZONE UNDER FRAMEWORK CONTRACT-LOT 1-11 – NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE10:30 hours local time on 25th October, 2018 must be delivered to the address: the Secretary Delegated Zonal Tender Board, TANESCO Lake Zone,located along Station Road Former Regional Office, First Floor Room, P.O. Box 812 Mwanza. Telephone No. +255 28-2541-629, at or before 10.30 hours (Local Time) on Thursday 25th October, 2018.Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening Ceremony at Lake Zone PMU Office.
10. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
SENIOR ZONAL MANAGER
TANESCO LAKE ZONE
DOWNLOAD PDF TENESCO