SHINYANGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY
Invitation for Tenders
Date: 2nd October, 2017
1. This Invitation for Tender (IFT) follows the General Procurement Notice for various tenders which appeared in the Public Procurement Regulatory Authority’s (PPRA) website and, in the Procurement journal on the 12th July, 2018.
2. The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the SHINYANGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION UTHORITY during the financial year 2018/2019. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the SUPPLY OF PIPES AND FITTINGS.
3. The SHINYANGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers of SUPPLY OF PIPES AND FITTINGS.
4. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and its Amendments Procurement Regulations,2016- GN No.333 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
5. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the The Secretary, SHUWASA Tender Board, Shinyanga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority , P. O. Box 298,Shinyanga,Tel:+25502276275,Email:[email protected]/[email protected] from 8:00 am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday inclusive except on public holidays.
6. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English Language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tsh.One Hundred Thousands (Tshs 100,000.00). Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to The Managing Director, Shinyanga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority, P.O. Box 298, Shinyanga
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender securing declaration in the format provided in the Tendering documents unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet
8. All Tenders in one original plus 2 copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the Managing Director, Shinyanga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority, P.O. Box 298, Shinyanga, at or before 10:00 am on 16th October, 2018. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the office of the Managing Director, Lubingo Street, Shinyanga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority.
9. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
DOWNLOAD PDF Shinyanga Urban