DRIVER (8 POST)
Duty stations: Kigoma Municipal, Kidoma District, Kasulu Town Council, Kasulu District Council, Kibondo District, Uvinza District Council Buhigwe District Councl and Regional Coordinator Office
Educational / Professional Qualifications:-
i) A National Form IV certificate
ii) A valid Class “C” Driving license issued by relevant authority.
iii) A Trade Test Grade III in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
iv) Fluent in both Kiswahili and English.
Work Experience: At least 1 year;
Age Limit: Not above 45 years of Age.
Duties and Responsibilities;
i) Drives Agency motor vehicle
ii) Maintains the vehicle logbook
iii) Undertake motor vehicle services
iv) Maintain safety and cleanliness of the motor vehicle
v) Delivers and collects mail and goods
vi) Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
mode of applications
- All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application
- tters to the under mentioned address not later than 20th March
- applicants must attach up to date CV having a reliable contacts, postal Address, telephone numbers and names of 3 referees one of whom is a former employer
- Certified copies of the following certificates
- Form IV natiional examination certificates
- driving license for drivers
- professional certificates
all applicants must attach one recent passport size
form IV results slip are not allowed
- applicants are reminded to quote the correct reference number of thee advert in their applications letter
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Successful applicant must be ready to work in any TARURA Council offices in Coast
Applicants who have worked with public institutions but have unsatisfactory previous
records indicating poor performance and found guilty with disciplinary offences shall
not be considered and any misrepresentation of such fact shall be subjected to legal measure
deadline is 20/03/2018
APPLICANT LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
TANZANIA RURAL AND URBAN ROADS AGENCY
|Deadline||20 March 2018|