The Mzumbe University invites applications from suitably qualified and competent
Tanzanians to fill the following vacant post:
1. ASSISTANT LECTURER - (1Post)
(a) Qualification and Experience
Holder of Master degree in a specialized functional area with at least a GPA of 4.0. In addition, the candidate must have a minimum GPA of 3.8 in first degree and assessed as potentially good academically.
• Conducting lectures;
• Preparing case studies;
• To mentor junior staff in relevant fields
• To participate/contribute in curriculum development;
• To carry out consultancy and community services;
• To supervise field practicals, undergraduate special projects;
(c) Areas of Specialization:
• Industrial Engineering Management/Mechanical
Management/Production and Operations Management
(d) Salary Scale: PUTS 2.1
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application letters with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant certificate transcripts should reach the undersigned, in hard copies, not later than two weeks from the date of this advertisement. Candidates must also give names, contact addresses as well as telephone numbers of two referees best known to them.
- All above positions require excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English & Swahili languages.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through their addresses and/or telephone numbers. If you do not hear from us till three weeks from the date of this advertisement consider yourself unsuccessfull.
Application should be sent to:
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance)
P.O. Box 1
P.O. Box 1
Email : [email protected]
Ad ID : 8157