Assistant Information Technology officer II - Systems Developer/ ProgrammerPopular
Title of position: Assistant Information Technology officer II - Systems Developer/
Programmer - (One Position)
Scope of the position The holder of this position assists the head of the Systems Development Section
to analyse, design, develop, and maintain software applications according to the
Working relationships: Reports to : Information Technology Officer - Systems Development
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Develops of software applications
2. Designs, Codes and debugs applications in various language;
3. Analyses user requirements in relation to IT development and review software
4. Identifies code metrics, system risk and software reliability;
5. Integrates software with other systems;
6. Conducts software testing, modelling simulation and quality assurance;
7. Executes day to day maintenance and support of the software in use;
8. Compiles and writes documentation of developed software;
9. Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by the head of section
from time to time.
The applicant of this position must have the following:
1. Degree in computer science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/
Software Engineering/ Management Information Systems or equivalent
2. A minimum of one year experience in similar Position.
3. Possession of a relevant recognized ICT professional certification will be an
Core Competence 1. VB.NET, SOAP, XML, SQL Server and Stored Procedure and SQL Query
2. WCF Web and data services.
3. Experience with formal Software development processes and methodologies.
i.e. Waterfall, Agile, RUP, SCRUM or MSF.
4. Proficiency in API's coding skills.
5. Proficiency in Silver light, AJAX, MVC and JQuery.
Each post carries attractive package according to the Authority’s Scheme of Service and Salary structure.
Anybody who possess the required qualifications and attributes mentioned above, send a hand-written application
letter attached with updated Curriculum Vitae showing your contact details, address, enclosing two letters from
referees with their full contacts; copies of relevant academic qualification certificates and other relevant testimonials.
• Women are highly encouraged to apply for these posts.
• Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Application letters should reach the undersigned on or before 15th March, 2018 and addressed to:-
The Managing Director,
Tanga Urban Water Supply & Sanitation Authority,
P.O. Box 5011,
|Deadline||15 March 2018|