Procurement Management Officer IIPopular
Title of position: Procurement Management Officer II (One post)
Scope of the position and its expected outputs:
The holder of this position is responsible for all assigned duties by the Head of
Procurement Management Unit in the general and specific implementation of the
Authority’s procurement plan of the year. The outputs of this position are expected
to be reflected in the quality, efficiency and effective procurement management
with value added and risks minimized in managing contracts related to services
and goods procured.
Position relationships: 1. Reports to: Head of procurement Management Unit;
2. Supervises: Procurement Assistant.
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Post periodically the information of Annual Procurement Plan as required in
Procurement Management Information Systems (PMIS);
2. Assists the Head of Procurement Management Unit in tendering procedures as
well as contract management procedures;
3. Undertakes day to day management of tendering contracts and seek for
remedies for non conformities in the tendering and contract management
4. Drafts of periodic performance reports on the implementation of annual
procurement plans as well as contract management;
5. Performs such other related duties as may be assigned by the Procurement
Management Officer from time to time.
Person specification: The holder of this position must have the following:
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in Procurement and Supplies /
Materials Management from a recognized higher learning institution.
2. Computer literate.
3. An experience of at least one year working in a reputable business entity since
Each post carries attractive package according to the Authority’s Scheme of Service and Salary structure.
Anybody who possess the required qualifications and attributes mentioned above, send a hand-written application
letter attached with updated Curriculum Vitae showing your contact details, address, enclosing two letters from
referees with their full contacts; copies of relevant academic qualification certificates and other relevant testimonials.
• Women are highly encouraged to apply for these posts.
• Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Application letters should reach the undersigned on or before 15th March, 2018 and addressed to:-
The Managing Director,
Tanga Urban Water Supply & Sanitation Authority,
P.O. Box 5011,
|Deadline||15 March 2018|